Spiritual Musings on a Chemical World

Friday, April 20, 2012

Censoring Yourself

Something happened last weekend that was a big deal. Yet, after careful consideration, I've decided that it's probably best that I don't talk about it on the internet. Because future employers might google me, and I know that if you google "Rachel Zuhl" my blog will pop right up. And that's perfectly fine with me. Because the way I see it, I google people if I want information on them. So I return the favor. You want information on me, google me and I'll give you a window into my inner thoughts. I'm nice like that.

By the way, it just started today where I've been feeling pretty strange. I feel that I'm on the verge, and that this future employer nonsense won't even matter in the not so distant future. And I see the avenues through which these things could manifest. But, for now, it still does matter. So I have to go about pretending like I don't make mistakes.

That's what I hate about this society. It's a society of secrets. You can't let others know about your drug-induced mishaps or about your secret sexual side. I would imagine that it's common to have a dark secret sexual side, whatever that may entail. The thing is, spirits that watch you, they know what's on your mind. They know what you're thinking. There are no secrets. Should you be embarrassed? No! Because they don't judge. That's how our society should be, I think. Not that you should tell everyone everything. But if things get exposed, don't judge. It wouldn't be so shocking if you realized how common these things are.

Bottom line is, I'm a moral person. I don't steal, cheat, or lie for the most part. I'm accepting of most different types of people. But if I do something and I'm not hurting anyone else, I don't see it as wrong. Because it's my life, and I make my own decisions.

No comments:

Post a Comment