Spiritual Musings on a Chemical World

Sunday, April 9, 2023

Police, Providence ER, Are You Happy?

I'm trying to process what happened the other day. What I wanted to know is, after all has been said and done, are you happy? Did that situation make you happy? At the time, and afterwards? Are you satisfied? Was it worth it? I didn't know I was that hated by society. I am capable of dealing with the knowledge that yes Rachel, you are hated more universally than you assumed. Maybe I should not have called the police. Also, I tried calling other "support" people first. They did not pick up the phone. If they had picked up the phone, I might not have called the police. Too much stuff to say on this topic. My concern was if it is automatically assumed that I am lying about a health concern I express regarding medication, I don't want to deal with this place anymore. There's also the Zyprexa psychosis which might not be taken seriously because Rachel with your diagnosis that wouldn't happen. Zyprexa is not supposed to make you psychotic so we will not listen to that concern. That could be it, but that's not as important as... Yes, Trazodone causes me heart problems. You look up Trazodon online, it states very clearly that it can cause heart problems that require medical attention. On two separate occasions, I took Trazodone and had to endure a situation where my heart was scaring me and I was worried about it. So the police did come, yes. They already had a hold. And they had a nasty attitude about it. I begged and pleaded to them using emotion, please don't send me to the ER. So many reasons not too. But they were determined, and emotional pleases don't work. Then when I get there, apparently it's standard procedure to put me in restraints immediately. Did I do anything at all the indicated violence? No, they restrained me there, taunted me about how I had to lie down on the hospital bed in restraints. Why can't I sit up a little bit? BECAUSE I TOLD YOU TO. Lie down or they... Shove you back down on the bed repeatedly. Like that right there, I have no idea why it is important to them that I lie down on the bed instead of sitting upright slightly in restraints. They physically shove me down. On the way to the hospital, they taunt me about how I will also have to pay for this ambulance ride. I didn't say I was going to commit suicide. I said there is a 100% chance that I would regret committing suicide. Forget suicide entirely though, I do not want to carry out with a plan and I do not have a plan. See that right there... That traumatic experience is what you get for trying to advocate for yourself. What was the cause you were advocating for? Is it emotionally important to others in a really weird way like Bebe's boobs... NO RACHEL YOU DID NOT HAVE HEART PROBLEMS WITH TRAZODONE. That is important to all the people in your life, we will not accept that you had heart problems on Trazodone. And get this through your mind, the police are hateful and not your friends. And you have to be on medication that is detrimental or else we won't give you the time of day, no one will. What's my take? This is a "George Floyd" issue to me, once I get done drinking and feeling miserable over the topic. So police force and ER hospital staff, you got what you wanted. I asked for help, and you punished me for it. So I guess you are happy now. Are you?

No comments:

Post a Comment