Spiritual Musings on a Chemical World

Sunday, September 25, 2022

The Psychopath Conundrum

What is the right hang up? Well, the psychopath thinks, "Ha! I don't care about YOU! Ha!" When actually the issue the other person is caught up thinking about is, "actually I'm just thinking about how you're incapable of caring about anyone else, period. Period. That's the processing issue right now. It's been going on for quite awhile. I don't actually take offense, if you're a psychopath." The other defining issue of the hour is, you missed the skill level issue. And, I don't mean offense, but.. The, umm, skill level issue is something YOU should worry about. They don't take into account skill level when determining karmic outcomes, they take into account actions. And the other issue here is, "Ha ha! I'm going to retaliate if you make a comment like that due to an irksome personality trait! Ha ha!" And the joke was on him, the entire time.

No comments:

Post a Comment