Spiritual Musings on a Chemical World

Tuesday, September 13, 2022

Jason's Plot to Annihilate Rachel, Foiled By Guide's Miracle Soul Work

So, I figured out we throw Jason's suicide out like rice. When it came down to me finding out he was still alived, I was so relieved I wanted to scream and cry and hold him very close and sweet and never let him go. When I got out of the hospital... Do I even want to think about what happened? I have to make a decision to think about it and I'm not sure I want to. Well, at one point he started doing more black magic. I got caught in a vicious web of his, cursing the sexual woo and consequences, and gave in in my mind to his lustful antics. Nevertheless, he came by yesterday with a proposition. He was high as fuck, he said so later, on speed shrooms down to Valiooms, or something about psyliciban, THC, and alcohol. He said he had a miracle cure for my ditziness in my words, actually it was for some sort of cognitive deficit. It involved the possibility of human DNA but also some sorts of other drugs. I hesitated, of course, as this was an absurd proposition to accept without knowing what was indeed in the concoction, if there even was a concoction as I suspected he was just kidding, obviously. Of course, I asked questions and at first told him no. How weird, of course, of an offer. Of course, as noted, Subbie does involve some sort of "cognition problem" that is supposed to be suddenly broken through like a hymen, as the guides have been noting, dropping hints, and pointing to the promise of an inevitiable "Second Rush" or Second Kundalini Awakening, which involves impairment in general, naturally or as some say, traditionally. But... I was fearful of agreeing to this strange proposition, then said, "What the hey? Probably no Depakote in the concoction..." I couldn't imagine him trying to force to take Depakote by actually giving it to me. Especially in the light of the recent events, which include him sending me LOVE, LOVE CORDS, and a RESPECT cord, to put things in all caps for no specific reason. So, he said there might be... Other types of human DNA, though I wasn't sure. I had a dream last night I rediscovered the magic of Christmas, after going to bed and thinking about said proposition. I got up, drank coffee, ate something off the floor, and wondered until my eyes tore out of my skull! What the hell, Jason? He was only kidding anyway, but what a disgusting insult, especially in the light of the recent ridiculous sex cords done by black magic. What the fuck? What the howdy hey? And what do you mean? If I have a "cognitive deficit," and it needs "drugs and human DNA.." What? What does that mean? Luckily, my guides were very quick to save the day by doing immense amount of soul work that left me crippling to my lunges and grasping a menial staff of purpose. Would I make it through? Would I get out without an ending like Shakespeare? The answer was.. Yes. And don't tell him you were thinking about Shakespeare, either. What else? What did he mean? What was the fucking idea? Well, is he mad? Should I forgive him? Should I love him anyway? I'm getting sick of him and his ridiculous antics. Well, on the one hand we have love, spells, and love cords, on the other hand we have some insult to my cognition, which in someone's defense is fair due to my in general lack of ability to concentrate and that leads to stuff happening that's bad, or impaired cognition, exactly... What was the dream last night? He was compared to the Family Guy dad, Peter. It was like, oh yeah Hugh, and oh yeah... Peter from Family Guy (AKA, Jason). I don't know anymore. Will I fulfill my destiny? With great faith! Is the answer. And ONLY, with GREAT FAITH... DOOT..

No comments:

Post a Comment