Spiritual Musings on a Chemical World

Saturday, September 3, 2022

Do I Live, Or Do I Die? (Argument in opposition)

So, the "Argument in Opposition" for the imminent death theory. I had a dream when I was a senior in high school, this is "Classic Rachel Zuhl Literature." There was something about Matthew taking a video of my breasts jiggling and broadcasting it into every room in the school. A bunch of shit went down, and at the very end... (I don't remember what happened, I didn't write it down). This is a VERY COMMONLY REFERENCED piece of Rachel Zuhl literature... It seemed like it was the end, but it had only just begun (of my life). And I was hanging out on top of an icosahedron house, waiting to be air-lifted to safety. It kind of seemed like search lights or missiles psychologically, one on one side lowering, raising as you reached the end point and then tada! The beginning! Other than that, I feel like cluster plop. I can't watch television without being "triggered" by butts. I don't know if I should point this out... But I did anyway. I did anyway (football players).

No comments:

Post a Comment