Spiritual Musings on a Chemical World

Saturday, July 24, 2021

Bow to Death, Harry

 I'm hanging out with my friend Chris... Damn, recently, the dreams have been WEIRD AS FUCK...


I had a dream last night, I was lucid. At first I was worried though... There was this one time when I was at Innercept at Stabilization, I actually got up in my sleep and tried to leave... Lucid dreams start where I'm in the bed I'm currently sleeping in, and I have to get up and leave... I kept thinking, my senses are abnormally strong for someone who is asleep, so I asked Chris if I was asleep, and determined that I was. I left as he ran after me, and jumped off the balcony, because fuck it, it was a dream.


At some point, Todd, my ex-boyfriend, became my partner in crime. I'm not sure at what point this happened. Which is kind of strange, usually I don't have a partner in crime. I was suddenly at Jason's house. I was lying in the yard, it was a nice house, not as nice as my parent's, on a cul-de-sac, with a kept up yard, I think the house was blue... His wife came home and she was laughing and talking really emphatically about the cat. There was a notion in my mind, that I had time traveled back to a happier time in their lives... They didn't see me in the yard, at one point when his wife looked out the window, like I was invisible... I went to the front door, to take note of the address, the number was different everywhere I looked, it was listed several places, and there were two different numbers it listed. The street name was Geevey or Greevey though, I took note of that... Then, I was transported to the same location, different situation, the house that was supposed to belong to Jason was now a bed with me and Todd in it. I got up and left, and it was like Fred Meyer or one of those all-purpose stores, everywhere else in the building...


I wandered around for awhile, before I realized, something is just subtly off here. There was bad energy, like something terrible happened here. Then, I discovered what it was... I wandered to one part of the store, and it was all destruction and death... a train had crashed into the building.


I wandered around some more, came back, and the damage was worse... It didn't occur to me soon enough, I thought, that that was a bad sign... I went and got Todd, told him to get his stuff together, we were leaving. It was unsafe here.


I went back outside, kind of like I was looking for an adrenaline rush though. There were a bunch of people gathered by the train tracks, and another train came by. Everyone watched in horror. The man who was operating the train waved at us. He was about to crash, because the track became messed up and went into Fred Meyer's. Clearly he knew this, clearly someone had told him about this over the radio or something, and he had no way of being able to stop the train. Upon waking, the moment when the train conductor waved, was the most poignant part of the entire dream. Subbie said the man represented Jason's wife.


There was a big explosion, everyone assured me I was a safe distance away but I didn't think so, I got hit by a bunch of sparks, but I was okay. Then another train came, and another... there was something wrong, the trains were very close together, and it didn't really make sense why they couldn't stop.


Then, it morphed into some exploration of the city of Lake Oswego... There was something about, no, go over the lake... and I thought "the lake" was Centerpointe Drive. We were trying to get to Lakeridge. I had a partner in crime, some guy, could have been Chris, Todd, or Jason, unclear. I flew upward and landed somewhere random on the other side of the lake, around the part of town people from Lakeridge go to. A backpack I was carrying burst, carrying a whole bunch of clothing I didn't want, that I intended to give to charity, like Barbie clothes... in real life, the clothing my mom gave to charity, I was playing dress up with it... I got a bunch of money selling it to this store, there was a reality shift, the street I was on turned into a mall, and I was told, you are walking on the edge of reality/existence Rachel, FUNNY, FUNNY things happen to the two of you... you and your partner in crime, like the bus stop turning into a mall. Really, I was scared that it was a dream, because if it wasn't, that meant something interesting was going to happen with my life... With my book series, or something... Of course, in real life, Subbie keeps saying, you know, that wasn't the end...


There was a time quite a few years ago, when my guides had me post a status, "Watch out for the dancer..." In real life, my guides said "the dancer" was an electronic dancing Santa Claus I saw on television last Christmas... In the dream, there was a police shoot out on the roof, where the police danced, and it was all over television. I thought the money I got from the clothes was going to disappear, but it didn't, and I finally made my first appearance on television... I watched it, and I was a cyclops. Of course, that's what I intended to do... I could do some freaky shit with my face, or Subbie could.


No, not next millennium, Rachel... It all comes to a close in the year 2021. Was what I was told in the dream. At least, that's the year my dreams come true.

No comments:

Post a Comment