Spiritual Musings on a Chemical World

Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Update on the Ways of my Everyday Life

So, life is good right now. I am not happy. I will be happy very shortly.

Working on getting in shape, for one. It's going well, lost some weight. But no one cares. No one cares about that.

I am working on my book. It is coming along fantastic! What you need to know about this is, it's a memoir series. I am almost done with book number three. Number three is where it's at. I feel confident than when I get to it, number four will be even better!

I was so scared, before I started writing. What if I don't remember what happened? But my guides were right there by my side, reassuring me, we will help you, Rachel. So I work with my guides to remind me of the events that unfolded.

These books are wonderful. But I can't tell you anything about them.

I am also working on a super secret book project. This is a side book, an off shoot topic of something that happens in the third book. This is a channeled book. I sit down and write, channeling, not knowing what I'm saying... And bam, it's fantastic! Funny, brilliant, useful. And I think, man, if I were not psychic, and I'm not a medium... then how did I write such a fantastic book without thinking about it? Must be pretty gifted, I am.

So I write, but not enough, it seems. I always want to write more. I write a little bit at a time, and then my guides tell me, that is all, we will work later, we have some work to do on it before we continue. So I have to go off and play, do something else, while I wait.

I am getting ready to move. I am moving out with my friend from Innercept, Sarah Guzy. She is a wonderful roommate for me, we get along great, and she is moving to Portland from the bay area! I will be supporting myself in a few months, and I am excited. Time to apply for food stamps! Or else I won't be able to eat! I am worried, a little bit. But I think it will be fine.

I am recovering from longterm Adderall abuse. It is a long and harrowing journey, but I have made it this far, I'm not going to turn back now. I am waiting for the neurotransmitters to start up again. Sometimes I have those dreams, you know. Where I am on it, or trying to get it, or I have some and I am thinking, I will take one now, another later. And I hate those dreams, ever so much.

I practiced mediumship for one of my friends. Excellent reading. It is hard starting out, but easy once I get into the zone.

That's it.

No comments:

Post a Comment