Spiritual Musings on a Chemical World

Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Mother of Mine: Cherished By Me

I love my mother. She is so wonderful. When I went delusional, she was right by my side, loving me for who I was, a delusional minfuck wildebeest. You know, friendly friendly. What happened next? Medication! Rachel needs to be drugged for the rest of her life!

Why is she such a bitch? Does she use the right kind of pencil? No, she enjoys happy items in the drawer of friendship with other worldy creatures, but she's not a bitch. She's a loving, caring person of massive wonder.

Why do I care so about her? Does it mean death to the prospect of health and wellness on my part? Not really, just lost respect. Because she is a wonderful woman, and I am a wondrous woman myself. Together, we clash and make madness ensue in the kitchen on a nightly basis.

Wither! Wither! Wither mother figure, wither! Make way! She is a gem, of course. But she likes to eat friendship parties and remain anonymous until she loves nobody except her child. Well, do you? Do you like having parties without fun? Wither! Wither! Alcohol syndrome! Dopamine deficiency!

Let's drug her, that Rachel. She is good. But she good be better! She needs more dopamine! This drug increases dopamine! What is that girl thinking, little boy person? You need less dopamine? Let's give her two drugs, one that increases dopamine, and one the decreases dopamine! This creates a chain reaction of chemical that do exactly what the doctor ordered! No mania, more concentration! Right dopamine! More! Less! More! Less! More! Less! More! Less! More! Less!

Whenever the dopamine is deficient, Rachel does not eat food, but prepares for battle. Time to remain one with the ways of the alcohol, she tells herself. Happy and carefree! Wither, dopamine deficient mother! You need less serotonin, but you don't see me telling your doctor about your worry wart attitudes! I should! I am with you all the time, not in spirit, in body. So tell your doctor, please reduce my dose of ssri, so I can eat less fuel and prepare for a good warning from the militant agnostic stupid motherhood counselor who remains futile in attempts to sway you on the remarks you make about Rachel's death sentence for drugs! She is right! Rachel is on the road to recovery from a prescription pill problem! Rejoice! She is delivered from sin! She will remain with the angels for now, until a good little boy named estelle prepares her for battle of wits with doctors and lawyers and councilors of a legal sort.

Who is that? Rachel Zuhl? Let's take her picture! No way! She waved! What a girl! Prepare for a battle of wits, people of character! Dot Dot Swish Swish! Dot Swish Dot Swish! Electrolyte imbalance is eminent! Eat watered down substances until bodily functions remain pretentious for seven days and live happy with mind of happy girl needing bible to read in daytime cuz her mind is friendly with fun things like pepper spray for that man who keeps texting and she needs worry to wither in the person of life who does eat pepper marks worry sophie hugh marker peanut sonny cooper doper

2 comments:

  1. How long are you going to live with your mom? Til your 50, 60?? I hope not.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am planning on moving out very shortly.

    ReplyDelete