Spiritual Musings on a Chemical World

Friday, December 26, 2014

Away from the Cage

What is this place I call, "Home"? Is it a prison cell? Is it helping my monetary growth? No, this is a prison cell. I hate this place. I am moving out.

I think it would be beneficial to my well-being not to live at home with my parents. It is making me really, really, really, really depressed. I hate this house so much. I hate living in a cage. I hate the environment. Please, for the love of Jebus, just let me live where I can find a place with Sarah.

I would have a better time if I were not here in Lake Oswego, if I were around people my own age, my own wavelength, instead of my parents all the time. Please, I am 28, let me live! Let me go! I am out of here if I can stand to part with this place, and these people, who say they love me....

I am out of here. Where are my love of life friends? They exist, but they do not know where I am, because they have not been here ever before...

Where does my life take me? Will my parents let me leave? Or are they going to continue to cage me? When will I be able to live my own life? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why....?

There you go. That is not it. I enjoy things without parental approval, but they have a guardianship, which means they can control me...

No!!!!!!! Not the guardianship!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment