Spiritual Musings on a Chemical World

Friday, November 28, 2014

Mourning the Death of the Normal, Boring Rachel

So, I am done with the bullshit Zuhl household. They say, "Ra-chel!" (really whiny voice). "You still have symp-toms!" Really whiny voice.

And I say, mother dear, what are my symptomes? And she says, the talking, talking, talking to yourself! We need a med change! MED CHANGE!!!

Well here's news for you, Beevely Bee. I am not about to stop talking to myself. Talking to myself is both how I channel, and integrate my mind thoughts together with one another. Without the incessant chatter, I would be completely subdued to the point where I would not be able to act. So, if that's what you want... go right ahead. If we are so fucking fixated on, "normal..." What the fuck is normal? Do you love me, Beev? Do you want me to be happy? If you did, you would just understand that the incessant chatter is a part of life.

Drugs ain't gonna fix that, baby. The only drugs that will fix that are ones that decrease IQ to the double digits. Is that what you want, Beev? To mold your daughter into what you want her to be? To unkink the kinks? JUST GET USED TO IT!!!

I'm done with this. I'm not going to stop talking to my spirit guides. No, when I talk, I am not talking TO THEM!!! I AM TALKING TO MYSELF SO I KNOW WHAT THEY ARE SAYING!!!! There we go. There we go. There we go!

I am done with this household. It is never going back to the way it was before, Beev. So why don't you go out into your garden, and cry. Cry, cry, cry. Cry about the death of your only daughter, Rachel. The mental death. Cry about how your daughter, and your life, will never be the same. Cry, cry, cry about how Innercept failed you, didn't do what you wanted, instead, made your daughter a hooligan. Cry, my dear, "loving" mother, cry. She is gone. Your daughter is gone.

Another thing is, she is not gone!! I am here! I am fine! I talk to myself! GET USED TO IT!! Stop tampering with my brain!!!! STOP TAMPERING WITH MY BRAIN!!! It is sick and tired of you trying to force chemical hooliganisms it does not need!! You don't know shit!! The doc knows nothing!!! Winkleman knows nothing also!! No one does!!!

I NEED DOPAMINE DAMMIT!! STOP TRYING TO SUPPRESS THE DOPAMINE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment