Spiritual Musings on a Chemical World

Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Failing at Life

So I woke up last night wondering, what if my parents died? What would I do?

I mean I would be sad, but then I would have no one to support me, because I rely on my parents for money.

How would I make money? I don't have a college degree. College classes cost money. I couldn't take college classes anymore. I'd have to live on the street.

So I comforted myself by telling myself that, I would move in with Erik.

I could get more money than just SSI because I could also get social security if one of my parents is dead. But could I even live off that?

I'm actually really scared about my life. So I was drawing tarot cards to see if they could provide answers regarding the success of my mobile app. First I didn't get good cards. Then I started drawing some really good cards, like the Magician. Excellent card. Ace of wands. King of Pentacles. Good cards regarding the success of my mobile app.

I don't know how I would do it if my dad died, because I ask him questions regarding things. And how would I afford medication?

I feel like I fail at life. I feel like I have become incredibly lazy. Once upon a time, I was doing well. Back in the spring. And I worked out every morning, then worked on my book, then worked on learning objective C. And it was good.

It was actually quite pleasant and lovely when I became delusional again. But the after effects aren't so lovely. Now I can't get that energy back. I must find a way to get that energy back. I was so happy back in the spring. I felt confident. Now, I am sitting here, and I haven't showered in five days. I will shower today. I promise you, I will shower today.

So I'm thinking that the difference between then and now was, the SSRI's. Back then I was on Celexa. I think I need that again.

2 comments:

  1. An observation;
    Your delusions regarding being jesus christ are absolutely warranted. It is not strange. Regarding a woman being jesus christ is not strange either. Regarding religion and delusions.. they are equivalently erroneous.
    The point is, we are all part of a whole and it cannot exist without us and us without it.
    Therefore the conclusion is the following:
    Each person their own universe, their own possibility all occurring all the time in unison. You are Right Now. Were you ever Not?

    P.S.
    Write your book already. It WILL be great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm working on writing it. I wonder who you people are, you random anonymous posters.

    ReplyDelete