Spiritual Musings on a Chemical World

Friday, February 15, 2013

Personality vs. Awareness

One thing I know from my experiences is that your personality and your awareness are two entirely separate things. Because at times I have felt my personality leave and I was just this being with awareness but no personality and there was something very awkward about it. You don't even know that these things are two separate things until you feel your personality leave.

The way psychics contact dead people, and the way hauntings work, is because that imprint of the person's personality is left behind on Earth. When psychics channel dead people, they call upon the imprint. They can do this, but that doesn't mean that person is okay. Their awareness might still be in hell. Hell is complete separation from God. God is good and He does not wish hell upon anyone. But He is NOT all powerful like people think.

You might not believe me, but listen to me when I say this is not something you take chances with. JUST DO IT. YOU ARE PLAYING WITH FIRE. Get baptized in the name of Jesus or whatever. Just do it to cover your bases.

No comments:

Post a Comment