Spiritual Musings on a Chemical World

Saturday, February 2, 2013

Privacy

There are so many things going on in my life, but I am still really pissed about the journal thing.

I found out my mom had been reading my texts. I was so fucking pissed when I found out though. But still, somehow that doesn't piss me off as much as the journal thing did. To me, the journal thing was kind of like being raped. I have never been raped but these things are both huge personal violations.

It is not so much what I actually said in the journal but more of my attitude towards. It was something I saw as sacred and safe. I did not give Lea Schilling permission to read it. I did not give anyone except Erik permission to read it. I would not have given anyone else permission because I did not trust them.

It's like people do not have any sort of respect for me. They do not give me rights.

I do not understand why my mom gets mad when I call Lea Schilling names but she doesn't seem to be mad that they invaded my privacy. It's because she doesn't care. She's glad they did. But I will make it so she is not glad.

The only thing I am not willing to do right now is lie. Because I don't need to lie.

No comments:

Post a Comment