Spiritual Musings on a Chemical World

Monday, November 27, 2023

Burn Like Jesus: Four (tH chapter)

Let's see what chance is imagining. He is imagining you, sitting on the floor, with something in your lap. It's a strap on dildo. You are not going to fuck him though... You are going to fuck Adam in the ass.

Why does he want that?

He wants you to assert dominance over Adam, because he wants you to be smarter than him.

He has you on the floor, in the dining room, of his apartment. chance is dressing you in a school girl outfit. He is putting up a tent with your skirt so he can go in. He puts his foot in. Now, he looks at you in the eye. He sees something in your eye.

A twinkle? Said someone else.

No. You are looking at each other in the eyes. He knows what you are thinking. You are thinking he is better than you at something.

Robotripping? Said that other person again.

No. Withstanding heartbreak. Now, he is using scissors, cutting a hole. It's a portal to you. He wants to experience something that you have experienced. That thing is enlightenment. Now, he is putting a condom on his entire body, to protect himself, because he wants to become you, without taking on one of your traits.

What trait is that?

Your goody two-shoeness.

Now chance is imagining scissors, he is cutting the place where the fallopian tubes meet your cervix, so that you can't get pregnant. Now the scissors are cutting you up the middle, cutting you in two. You split in two. Now, there are two of you. Now, the two yous are having lesbian sex with each other.

Then I imagine the two me's holding hands, with a heart. My spirit guides tell me it is because the two me's are in love with each other, representing the fact that I should be fine just alone, and no one deserves me.

Now, the two me's become one me again. I am going down on him. Then, my butt starts to ascend upwards. I float away, off into the clouds.

You went up to heaven. Because you are that good.

No comments:

Post a Comment