Spiritual Musings on a Chemical World

Sunday, October 15, 2023

You Seem Anxious and Talkative Today

Well, my day started with me waking up thinking about Hiram and Caleb and what the fuck I was thinking when I posted the status about them in 2020 that I don't want to remind people of. Then what? I got high. On coffee. Then how did you cope? Umm... Well I posted a status online apologizing. It was woo. What other problems has the woo caused you? Horrible ones and people are sending me bad energy. Because of the noise of the keyboard. Linguistics fucked. Nicotine. Resume typing. I am too embarrassed but I would because I want to grow in power traits. Anyone in my position, given the circumstances.

Would continue living because you grow in rare power traits toward the end of the mission that are very respected. And glorious. Can I even write coherently? No.

No comments:

Post a Comment