Spiritual Musings on a Chemical World

Saturday, October 21, 2023

Arrogance: A World Premiere

I grew up as the lowest low. The downfall of men if they turn to it. No one wanted me.

Except...

Chance. He didn't enjoy the parade, though.

At the end of the day there wasn't a lot to say about anyone in my life. Well, Kristen is a youtube entertainer. My dad a former Comp Guru. My mother a whiny housewife who just wants appreciation and everyone knows Rachel would not have gone to Innercept if Bev hadn't thrown out the Ritalin.

In the end, Rachel stands high, dry, and proud. Well, I did it! I really did, didn't I? I saved the world!

How?

No.... I can't tell you how many times I thought the world was about to end. Listening to Wonder Boy as I came home from the walk, satisfied in the premier effort of the unstoppable stealer of hearts in her new memoir series, which might take awhile to endure the appreciation of God before he steals it back to heaven, with Rachel.

Did anyone die? Yeah, Jason and Emily. Those were "bad trees." Huh? Are Caleb and Hiram bad seeds than?

No one said that, dildo for brains. They didn't get proper health nourishment as a child.

And so on... The ranter rants...

I'm the only real person in my life. And I'm second only to Jesus, the last Conscious Mission star.

"Always remember Jesus was first." -Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment