Spiritual Musings on a Chemical World

Thursday, October 19, 2023

Sick Pleasure: A Financial Ruin

What is sick pleasure?

It means being happy when someone else is miserable. If I am happy, and I think about unhappiness at the same time... That's called SICK pleasure. That's SICK.

If you are happy, and someone else is not happy... How DARE you?! How. Dare. YOU. Fud. Don't go there.

Also, sometimes there are situations that are very weird that come up that immensely make me laugh. If I laugh, but I don't. I don't laugh. I just stare and fixate.

Note: the last paragraph was true sick pleasure

I am early virtuous and dark. However, dark souls like being dark souls.

They don't like liking things they actually don't like, however sometimes they like sex better when they are dark souls. So maybe I should stop worrying altogether!

I hate parts of my life like the r-word. No I don't think rape is funny. I think it is terrible. My life is a cartoon show.

No comments:

Post a Comment