Spiritual Musings on a Chemical World

Friday, February 3, 2023

What The Hell Is Your Fucking Problem, Kristen Zuhl?!

So I heard from Chris Sepelak that Kristen was talking to him, telling him "oh you don't know what Rachel's like when she's in [altered states], you don't know how crazy she is, you don't know how crazy she is..." WHAT. THE. FUCK. KRISTEN?!?!?!? First of all, what's the worst that has happened that I wanted to actually point out that people don't know already? Wouldn't want me to sage and open the windows constantly, that once in a lifetime exercise in 2014 really riled the fuck up with my family. That's it. That's all. What else has happened? Nothing, really. You know Kristen, looking at your Youtube Channel, I tell myself and try to believe it that you don't hate me. BUT YOU DO, DON'T YOU?!?! GOD KRISTEN ZUHL, YOU MUST REALLY WANT TO SEE ME BLEED TO DEATH, SUFFER, DIE MY LAST BREATH. GO TO FUCKING HELL KRISTEN.

No comments:

Post a Comment