Spiritual Musings on a Chemical World

Sunday, February 19, 2023

Snow: Nature's Mess

Fuck I hate snow. When it snows, which isn't now, so? Why? But then... Cold white flakes, but the flakes aren't interesting ever. And then... Cold and yucky. Cold and yucky. Flurries that make you roll your eyes. And then... Yuck, can't leave the fucking house and go anywhere at all. YAY! WHY?! WHAT THE HELL? I want to leave the place, okay. And then people are all like... Woooh, white ground. Which I got sick of. No, I just got sick of the ground being covered with white cold yuck, outside, and everywhere. Prickly prickly. And done. No snow ever again. The grinch. Ham on Christmas. No beef. What? Ham. AHHHH!!!! I am supposed to eat kosher. No, just not pork, but fuck if that's important? Okay? What, Jews. You have some weird rule about milk and babies. OKAY... Okay... Nitwits. Just sayin' "And then some."

No comments:

Post a Comment