Spiritual Musings on a Chemical World

Friday, February 17, 2023

Bartenders and Bartending Situations with Salioness

Alcohol, at times, is life or death. Yes, that's what I said. I do not have a clear understanding about when or where. At a bar... it could escalate to death if they take too long serving. Never any issues. One time there almost was one at this bar downtown though, I went in, sat at a table. Hurry! Hurry! Except, you know, hey, they might decide not to serve you if you seem so insistant, never happened, just something I would think and worry about. However, that time it saved the day that I quickly went over to the bar instead of screaming my lungs out. Hurry! Also, denying me drinks for whatever reason has this ability to cause some sort of escalating psychological problem. Besides lack of ID, that's a valid reason, okay. If you look at me and there is some reason you decide to cut me off... that has the potential to cause a worsening issue. Of course, it is excused, I am not whining here, just saying. It hasn't happened all that many times at all that I have been denied drinks, actually. It has happened, and I get more worried about this situation of denied drinks every time. Quitting quitting quitting but sometimes can't really do it for special brain and sanity reasons, okay. That is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment