Spiritual Musings on a Chemical World

Sunday, February 3, 2019

Symptoms of High Energy Usage

The topic I would like to cover today is personal energy usage.

Everyone requires the physical energy that comes from food to fuel their bodies and minds. There is also something called spiritual energy, which you also get from food, but mainly pull in from the environment.

I personally have an incredibly high consumption of spiritual energy. I require it do do mental and spiritual tasks. The word inspiration comes to mind, as in order to be inspired, one must pull in energy from the environment.

One habit I have is walking, or pacing. As of late, I have been in a physical rut, as I have not been excessively active. One habit I had prior to leaving for Innercept, and most notably when I came back from Innercept and was living at home, was the constant necessity to go for walks. I have a two mile loop around the neighborhood I go around on a regular basis. I take my iPod out for a stroll, walk, and as I do so I pull in energy. I get hyped up to the music, and this keeps me mentally alert, inspired, and active.

A lot of times, when I receive "inspiration" or make a breakthrough, in writing a Facebook status, posting a blog, or doing something similar, I head out for a walk so I can reflect and remain centered and energized.

When I go to the hospital, I find that I cannot function very well at all. This is something that my parents and hospital staff do not get about me. After about a week, I start to feel very drained, low stamina, low mental energy, low ability to control my temper, low concentration, etc. Just completely fatigued mentally. That's because the environment at the hospital is energy depleted due to lack of ability to move around, lack of plants and greenery, lots of people in low emotional states, etc. I can't function very well at the hospital! They seem to have some sort of attitude like, play it safe stay at the hospital. In reality, I function a lot better at home where I can move around.

Another thing is, music is a requirement for keeping up my spirits, stamina, energy, and inspiration. I use music to build energy. Different people use music differently, some use it to stabilize energy, some use it to destress, relax and dissipate excess negative energy. But I use music to build energy, and usually at the hospital they don't allow me to have my iPod. That's another reason the hospital is draining.

Sometimes when I am mentally active, I pace a little bit at night in the house. I find it annoying how my dad thinks this is a sign of mania. We have the ubersleuth Feether Meeke, thinking he knows things about my personal functioning and signs that I am doing well, or signs that I am going down hill. I am not allowed to behave the way I need to, because some things I do according to him indicate low functioning or descent into mania. I scoff at him, him and his low activity level, gimpiness, general bad habits that I am not allowed to comment on. This has not been a problem to my knowledge as of late, just something that has annoyed me in the past. When it is past dark, there is something annoying about going out for a walk.

Other than that, energy usage is effected by something called spiritual planes. At any given moment, you are on one spiritual plane or another. Most people stay at one, some all their lives, other people know how to change spiritual planes. Others still, have special permission granted to them from the other side (they pulled strings before birth) to be on a special spiritual plane, usually so they can gather energy more effectively. Spiritual planes effect everything from your bodies nutrient requirements, to your appetite, to your energy level, to spiritual symptoms. There are spiritual planes where you can see mythical creatures, and spiritual planes where your psychic abilities are heightened. Spiritual planes also effect your moods.

So when you are on the higher spiritual planes, you are better able to draw in energy and harness the powers to increase mental and physical powers.

No comments:

Post a Comment