Spiritual Musings on a Chemical World

Saturday, October 20, 2018

The Royal Road to Destruction

I had a dream that Mark Zuckerberg lived in Portland, and he had a place where you could go and see him right downtown.

I was on his property, and we were talking about the clay I used yesterday at the hospital. If I was going to be famous, which I am, I can't use the clay. It makes it so my fingerprints leave marks. The people in my line of work that came before me were Steve Jobs, then Mark Zuckerberg, then me, and I would be recognized for my work on the brain.

I was sitting down at a table with someone else, and a glass of wine spilled and landed on both my friend (someone older and female), and me. I didn't think anything of it, but my friend got upset. She said the wine was an older smellier version of real wine, and it landed on us to discredit us.

My friend in the dream was Subbie.

In real life, I have been feeling really really bad. I keep my head up at all times, keep my head above water, everywhere I go I keep my head above water.

I keep wondering about how I am doing, am I crazy? Am I crazy? That's the question I keep asking myself. And it keeps coming back as, damn I must be, but what about this experience? Or what about this?

My guides have given me enough proof that I am psychic, I know my guides exist, I know they are real spirits, etc. The question is, are we really doing anything meaningful or are we on THE ROYAL ROAD TO DESTRUCTION?! I can't access very much information, I know absolutely nothing. I know my brain contains a lot of information, but my ability to consciously grab at it has withered.

I woke up this morning, and I have an image in my head from a recent dream prominently ingrained in my mind. It is of a old Victorian house, and a pipe leading from the top floor down to the bottom floor. In the dream, it was in a coloring book, and I was coloring this pipe in.

No comments:

Post a Comment