Spiritual Musings on a Chemical World

Tuesday, October 23, 2018

Music

I wanted to include a list of the top songs consistently in heavy rotation while I am going through altered mysticism states:

Woke up this morning (Sopranos theme song) - Alabama3
Smooth Criminal - Alien Ant Farm
Shades of Gray - Amanda Marshall
I'm an Albatraoz - Aronchupa
*Around The World - ATC
Trojans - Atlas Genius
Burn it Down - Awolnation
Kill Your Heroes - Awolnation
*Wake up - Awolnation
Uh huh - B2K
Suga suga - Baby Bash
I know what I am - Band of Skulls
The River of Dreams - Billy Joel
Bad Motherfucker - Biting Elbows
Joga - Bjork
Lonely Boy - The Black Keys
Gold on the Ceiling - The Black Keys
No Rain - Blind Melon
Call me maybe - Carly Rae Jepsen
She Wants me dead - Cazzette & Aronchupa
Aicha - Cheb Khaled
Tubthumping - Chumbawamba
*Viva la Vida - Coldplay
Gangsta's Paradise - Coolio
*Dancing in the Dark - (On my iphone it says the artist is Dancing, I think it is the Cateracts or something like that)
The General - Dispatch
*Bodies - Drowning Pool
*What I am - Eddie Brickell
40 day dream - Edward Sharpe and The Magnetic Zeroes
**Burn - Ellie Goulding
Soldier - Eminem
Till I collapse - Eminem
Sweet Dreams - Eurythmics
Uma Thurman - Fallout Boy
Cameltoe - Fanny Pack
Like a G6 - Far East Movement
The Walker - Fitz and the Tantrums
Good Feeling - Flo Rida
Evil Eye - Franz Ferdinand
Some nights - Fun
*Annie You Save me - Grafitti6
Ways to Go - Grouplove
Shark Attack - Grouplove
Flagpole Sitta - Harvey Danger
Try it Again - The Hives
Radioactive - Imagine Dragons
All Nite(Don't Stop) - Janet Jackson
White Rabbit - Jefferson Airplane
*Tongues - Joywave
I predict a riot - Kaiser Chiefs
Never Miss a Beat - Kaiser Chiefs
Wide Awake - Katy Perry
Dark Horse - Katy Perry ft. Juicy J
*We R Who We R - Kesha
Let it Rock - Kevin Rudolph
Spaceman - The Killers
Human - The Killers
*National Anthem - Lana Del Rey
Nobody's Listening - Linkin Park
Nobody Knows Me - Madonna
*Familiar Five - Marcus Marr
This is the new shit - Marilyn Manson
I need to wake up - Melissa Etheridge
Kids - MGMT
Bodyrock- Moby
Space Lord- Monster Magnet
San Francisco - The Mowgli's
Reapers - Muse
Got Ur Self A... - Nas
*Unwritten - Natasha Bedingfield
**Starships - Nicki Minaj
I'm Afraid of Americans - Nine Inch Nails
Sweat - Oingo Boingo
Insanity - Oingo Boingo
Alligator Sky - Owl City ft. Shawn Christopher
This is Gospel - Panic! at the Disco
Brick by Boring Brick - Paramore
Halo - Porcupine Tree
***Fear of a blank Planet - Porcupine Tree
Another one Bites the Dust - Queen
Du Hast - Rammstein
*Indigo - Rasta
Vedro Nebo - Rasta
Free Mason - Rick Ross ft. Jay Z
The Great American Nightmare - Rob Zombie
*Crazy - Seal
It Wasn't Me - Shaggy
Baptized By Fire - Spinnerettes
Two Sides of Monsieur Valentine - Spoon
The Way We Get By - Spoon
Desert Rose - Sting
Dynamite - Taio Cruz
*Psycho Killer - Talking Heads
Girl Talk - TLC
Drops of Jupiter - Train
Ordinary - Train
Sing - Travis
Pump up the Jam - Technotronics
Bittersweet Symphony - The Verve
Scream and Shout - Will.I.Am ft. Britney Spears
Concentrate - Xzibit
Don't Trust Me - 3Oh!3

This is the short list of the most commonly listened to songs on my iPhone.

No comments:

Post a Comment