Spiritual Musings on a Chemical World

Thursday, October 1, 2015

Danny Elfman: The Wonder Man

I would like to take a minute to talk about my favorite music artist, Danny Elfman!

Danny Elfman is very intelligent when it comes to music. He writes music and it sounds heavenly. Except, usually it doesn't sound heavenly. It usually sounds whimsical or mysterious.

One day, a long time ago, I was listening to the South Park soundtrack! I was listening, and I decided I liked musicals. When I got home from Innercept, I was looking for the Cats soundtrack when I found the Nightmare before Christmas soundtrack instead. I decided to take it for a listen. I went upstairs to my room and loaded the soundtrack into iTunes. When I did so, I was impressed with this man Danny Elfman. I was taken aback by how wonderful the music sounded! I looked him up on wikipedia, and I found out he wrote the theme song for Simpsons too! Wow! The best song ever!

We in the spirit world know these kinds of songs. There are certain types of songs that evoke hard to reach emotions, and there is no Earth word to describe that kind of song! They are hard to write! Very hard! But Danny Elfman wrote the best one ever in the Simpsons theme song. It is the hardest to reach emotion of any song! There are others, like the Candy man song, which I hate. There is the song about how loving you is easy because you're beautiful. There is that song So Happy Together. There are quite a few Christmas songs, which evoke hard to reach emotions. Greensleeves is another. There are many more! They are hard to write! Danny Elfman wrote the best song ever for the Simpsons theme!

I was so taken aback by Danny Elfman's whimsical music, that I developed a crush cord to him. When I got a little bit older, I decided I was in love with Danny Elfman! I liked him in that way! But now I don't care anymore.

I got into his band, Oingo Boingo. It's a good band! There are some good songs. My favorite songs are Insanity, Change, Grey Matter, Stay, Weird Science, Controller, Imposter, and Sweat. My favorite song is Insanity of them all. It is a good song for thinking of things to come!

When I get a little bit older, I will meet Danny Elfman. I will tell him I am his best fan, not his biggest, because big is a good word to describe freaks. After that, I will tell him why I like him. Because his mind is crazy smart!

1 comment:

  1. this is so cool! Danny Elfman's music is awesome! though i'm more of a two steps from hell sort of person:)
    favorite albums, battlecry, archangel, invincible.
    favorite songs, victory, love & loss, heart of courage.

    by the way this is my new blog. this is iizzii, or rather Elizabeth as I go by now.

    http://ladyottertwinflameinspirit.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete