Spiritual Musings on a Chemical World

Wednesday, June 26, 2013

More on the Mind of God

The problem was, thinking with the mind of God proved to be an issue. I would put my hand over my mouth and whisper something snarky to myself:

"Woah! We are Beev and F. Meeke! We don't know about withdrawal effects."

Beev and F. Meeke is what I call my mom and dad.

This was a change in my personality. I thought it was a welcome change. But they didn't. They were trying to medicate me to make it go away.

Because what's funny to my God, is making fun of people's intelligences. In an affectionate way.

Like, I wrote on my sister's wall, saying that the reason she thinks people are so ugly when she goes out in public is because she sits around and looks at pictures of beautiful people all the time, and beauty is just an average of all the faces she's seen.

Beev said that didn't make sense. It made more sense that Kristen was just weird. "That made waaaaaaaaaaaayy more sense to Beev."

I act a certain really weird way when I talk to myself like this. Anyway, so they didn't like the personality change. And tried to fix it with medication.

I told my parents that there is no way I am going to stop talking to myself. It's a little glitch in the way I am that has been hardwired in so hard it would be impossible to get me to stop.

No comments:

Post a Comment