Spiritual Musings on a Chemical World

Thursday, June 27, 2013

Brain Shifting

So I realize, that when all this stuff happened last month, I suddenly got way more self-confident.

I feel like this is a position that everyone is trying to push me out of. They are trying to push me back to the place I was when I was not self-confident.

I don't know how much more self-confident I really am, but I know I can feel it in the way I walk. Or at least, I could for awhile. I would carry myself differently, like I was lighter, and I could move around with more ease.

So I can go up and talk to people. Like, I have no problem at all, at least when I was at the psych ward. Maybe the psych ward was different. I talked to emo kids about being emo.

For awhile anyway, I felt like I could think better. I see the world differently. It is kind of like this grid, and objects form a place on this grid but it is not necessarily right along the grid lines. The grid lines represents the ideal. I imagine a grid with a bunch of x's all over it.

I lost a little bit of self-confidence actually because I gained a little bit of weight. Not a whole lot just a little bit.

One thing people don't take into account is the intricate emotional needs of the individual. Because emotional needs are really intricate. Everything about the individual has an emotional effect on the individual.

My family didn't understand why having a guardianship would have an emotional effect on me. Yeah, like taking away my rights as an adult has no emotional effect on me.

People like to be seen as attractive and intelligent. Which seem like nice things to be but they aren't what really matters. What really matters is your ability to see other people as humans. What really matters is kindness and having a heart.

But anyway, I feel like my brain suddenly became more powerful.

No comments:

Post a Comment