Spiritual Musings on a Chemical World

Tuesday, September 5, 2023

I Have Chike Pride

"What's you talkin' bout?"

"Stupid idiots who mock me."

"Ha. Then woah... Here you go. Ha. Ha. HA!"

Actually, there is an issue I care about in you that you constantly disrespect!

Huh?, said Tupac.

That's how much.

.......No one got hurt though. That might cause disrespect...

.

HATE. Tupac pointed to nothing. Actually it was someone else. Chance.

HA! If you don't think I know my guides would disrespect myself to point out YES Chance.

I am worried about Crossing Over. Innermost.

I know that. Hurt.

Everyone was hurt in the end.

"And that's a fact"

"Wooh, factual. You are only doing that for me, huh?

All of Rachel's Spirit Guides groaned. And that groan went on and on because wow, stupidity.

No comments:

Post a Comment