Spiritual Musings on a Chemical World

Sunday, November 27, 2022

"Shinedown": The Band that Shines a Spotlight on a Nobody with Mental Health Problems

What a bunch of retarded sociopaths! And by the way, I am reaching for a spirit word here. There is a word that could be translated as "retarded sociopath," it just means the epitome of piece of shit, in context. While I was unsuspectingly posting on line and experiencing emotional peril and mental breakdown risk, talking to Jason about suicide at the time and commiserating... Simultaneously, The band Shinedown decided to dedicate a whole album called "ATTENTION ATTENTION" to drive an unsuspecting civilian, me no doubt, insane or to suicide, whichever. That's what it would have seemed like at the time, geez. Luckily, I don't fucking listen to fucking Shinedown. I was living in my own little world, with my own "private life." There is a such thing as delusions of reference, you know. Do you know what those are? I would think so. You can fill in the dots from there, and check out the most "brilliant" album of all time. Honestly, I kind of want to avert my eyes from the stupidity of this album, but this is a well-known band who produced an album for everyone in the world. Do other people support this album and this sentiment? God only knows, maybe they think it's about them instead, given the lyrically castrophes presented in the album. Not only that, as I found out and dropped a black magic bomb, or a couple of them, the band decided to try to kill me or do something weird to my aura or something with black magic. On Thanksgiving, of all days. Lucky for me, I was not eating Thanksgiving dinner with family at all on Thanksgiving due to my parents not wanting me over without taking meds. I haven't heard how the roast beef was this year, as a side note. (Normally it's turkey) Causing heart palpitations in one thing, I laughed it off or whatever with the witches who opted out and were handed cash. And shrugged it off and things are fine. What a weird thing to do, Shinedown. Bullying doesn't earn my respect. Why don't you shoot up somewhere instead of you want "that" kind of respect... Kidding. Don't take that seriously, random readers. Bullies! And that is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment