Spiritual Musings on a Chemical World

Tuesday, September 22, 2020

Elderly Logic, Time to Step Down When Fuzzy Logic Becomes...

 Why would Rachel have gotten a Drunk in Public charge, if it weren't for the guardianship?

Well, my dad told me that one time. It's like, okay Feether Meeke, I've been drinking by myself, in public, at bars, NUMEROUS TIMES, okay, and I have not gotten a single Drunk in Public charge, okay... Plenty of opportunities... Not a SINGLE DRUNK IN PUBLIC CHARGE, OKAY...


Of course, maybe, it could have been the doctors who told this... The guardianship prevented Drunk in Public charges Rachel would have gotten... HUH? Actually, why do you think I have calmed down my behavior, at all, because of the guardianship? If anything, it makes me want to rebel more... Of course, now that I have taken on Responsiblity Mystery Number A, as of always, I don't REBEL, OKAY... However, if you are talking in terms of, IF ANYTHING, I would say, IF ANYTHING, I am more likely to have an EXTRA DRINK, due to the guardianship, okay...


DUHH!!! SIMPLE MATH, OKAY RACHEL, DUHH!!!


Rachel's drinking problem > Kristen's drinking problem

Kristen = DUI Charge

Therefore, Rachel = Drunk in Public, If not for Rachel = Guardianship

DUHH, Rachel!! Do we need to send you back to Kindergarten Rachel, God!!! SIMPLE MATH!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment