Spiritual Musings on a Chemical World

Thursday, March 13, 2014

Silly Neurofeedback

First, I wanted to clarify something. I said in a comment awhile ago that I hate it when people comment and I don't know who they are. What I meant was, I hate it when people comment, and it is someone I know in real life, and they don't tell me who they are. If it's someone I don't know in real life, they can comment and that's fine and I don't care to know who it is. I like it when people comment on my blog. There was just one person who said they knew me from Facebook who commented, and I didn't know who they were, and that kind of annoyed me. If I know you in real life, I like to know who you are. Anyway.

So I was telling my parents, I have less intrusive thoughts now. The intrusive thoughts being the words that randomly enter my brain, at random times, like a word I read in a book, or just a completely random word that comes out of nowhere, and makes me anxious. It turns into an insult directed at me. Anyway, this doesn't happen anymore. I have had less anxiety as a whole.

My mom was sure that this must be due to the neurofeedback. The doctor said no. It was probably more likely due to stopping the Ativan. Yes, that's probably what it was. What the fuck has the neurofeedback done? It doesn't help me sleep better. I've been sleeping like shit. It makes the Adderall affect me less.

It may have increased my IQ. I was just sitting here thinking about it, and I remembered that. So now you know what I want to do? I want to go test my IQ. So I think that's what I'll do.

No comments:

Post a Comment