Spiritual Musings on a Chemical World

Saturday, August 24, 2013

Willy Wonka and the Prostitutes

So I just woke up from this really weird dream.

So it started out where I was in my room trying to sleep, and my dad comes in to tell me I need to sleep downstairs because I am making too much noise. I couldn't speak. I tried to tell my dad I wasn't making any noise, but my vocal cords didn't work. I got up, flew around the room, and slipped under the bed. My dad came in the room, I held out my hand from under the bed and he pulled me out.

I went outside to do what I do normally in lucid dreams for some reason, and that is be a prostitute. So I  was walking down the street in my underwear, waiting for some car to pull over. A bunch of cars passed, and then one pulled over. I was worried though, because the voice coming from the car sounded elderly and female.

I got in, and it was grandmother!!! That woman I had that dream about in 8th grade!!! So I was talking to grandmother, and I asked her about which past lifetimes we were together in. She said she didn't know, but the invisible spirits knew. We could ask them some day. Then, there were some weird little creatures sitting next to us, talking about Willy Wonka's Chocolate factory.

We drove back to my house. As we got out of the car, there were a whole bunch of people gathered there staring in the house. I looked in the house, and I gasped, because it was so beautiful and sparkly. And then suddenly, I floated upwards. And I floated over to the place where everyone's attention was. And my boobs started tingling, and I started breathing heavily, and there were some little creatures talking about gum balls, and I thought it was going to be like in the movie Willy Wonka where the girl blows up. But I didn't blow up, everyone was staring at me as I was floating there feeling fat and breathing heavily.

No comments:

Post a Comment