Spiritual Musings on a Chemical World

Sunday, December 11, 2022

Grammatical/Spelling Mistakes and YOU: Just Forget About It, Please.

I don't understand why I am expected to be perfect. I never said I was perfect. Everyone says, or maybe just some, they say "HA! Right there! Lack of perfection!" And I say back, huh? What? And then some... "Some what?" Nothing. Stop fixating on typos, my brain works differently in every way. Usually it does mean lack of education. Usually. Language is all fucked in my brain to some degree, or to a large degree, that's why I said somewhere on the internet, "language barrier." I was a star student at spelling, when I was in school. I was always in the top spelling groups, and spelling was easy for me. Well, now, there is a kerfluffel in the brain, okay. That's all. There are still words that aren't as easy to spell for me as you might think. "Heroine, heroin." Shut up. I have never done heroin, and there was this situation when I was younger... Well, I am the heroine who does drugs, on a subconscious level. I have never done heroin. The difference between those two words isn't easy for me to remember anyway. So... Now, the assignment given ends at constant vigilance, with witches who don't like my Christian worldview, and they do as the see fit here. What terms are WE on? So-so, I guess. Not sure. For the love of God, don't lie about what kind of terms we are on. Sometimes I do know and don't care. I don't care. I only care about a perfect score.

1 comment: