Spiritual Musings on a Chemical World

Sunday, April 10, 2022

Fire... Fire!!

I had a dream in my youth. Subbie says I was five. I barely remember this dream, it happened so, so long ago... My mom, my sister, and I, were travelling wolf women... Hunters, or gathers, and in the middle of the night we were creeping. Where were we creeping? We wandered across the street, across the OTHER street, not to Patty and Debi's house, the other street, since we were on a corner... Into the house of some neighbors we didn't even know. We creeped through the house. In the house, there was a fire pit. Or was it a rocking chair? Or what was it? It was a rocking fire pit, or the Fire of Desire... Actually, in the collective unconscious, there is a special spirit word for "rocking fire pit"... As I sit and reminisce, on this dream, which only appeared in my memory upon memory jogging... I am drawn to the fire. Drawn in, and in, and it pulls me in, and I want it. That fire shows your heart's desire. What is your heart's desire? It didn't show me anything at all, and it still pulls me in today, when I think of that dream. That emotion of desire, still comes up in my mind, as I think about the dream today. So long ago, the same, as it was back then, that dream...

No comments:

Post a Comment