Spiritual Musings on a Chemical World

Saturday, October 14, 2017

Boyfriend Problem

So my problem right now is, I am lonely and horny. I have no one.

It's a sad life. I do things, I see things, I go places... but no sex or boys ever. The whole world is sex and boy less.


So where do we take the world on after this stage? The land of the sex free, the land of the putrid scum Donald Trump.

So, rather than look to the man on TV for comfort, where do we turn? No where! We have nothing!

Very good, Samantha!

1 comment:

  1. I hear you loud and clear, although it's vajayjay, not cock, I crave. Sexual frustration goes hand-in-hand with mysticism, love. The reason you are so sexual is because your soul has the fire of passion in it. It stems from the root chakra and extends upward and wants to manifest as enlightenment as it undergoes a transformative process. It's a shame it usually finds its outlet in the physical expression of human sexuality. It is so much more than that; but having said that, there is nothing like the taste and smell of a woman's pheromones when she is ovulating. Sometimes in the pursuit of spirituality, we just want a chair to be a chair, without any deeper esoteric meaning. It is in this context that I say, sometimes it is nice just to release that tension without analysis.

    ReplyDelete