Spiritual Musings on a Chemical World

Friday, June 21, 2024

Then, I received A Brain Mental Map in the form of Personal Unconscious Story A

After the incident at some guy's place I don't remember where he left, I was in one room, and I was doing counter spells and smoking... Jason was blocking out the high which is serious felony or damn issue to go nuts over by the heaven's public... I wrote in a message to Jason, Conscie just keeps going no.. No.. I don't want to hear anything about it. Like the livejournal quote, and Personal Unconscious Story A. I was reminded that I have a glitzy high-strung demeaner that people think is dumb funny but it's the result of travesties beyond normal comprehension, ones that make mortals scream and cry. I am not mortal, like some. I breathe fairy dust out.

No comments:

Post a Comment