Spiritual Musings on a Chemical World

Friday, June 21, 2024

On The Day the Food Was Tainted

I dealt with that and did not end my life over it or feel weird. I went on to listen to No Doubt, and think about the social predicament when it started, and how my spirit guides used a spell to numb me that started immediately. They told me subconsciously one year in advance. The joke was, "Smooth sailin'.." I chatted to my bestie Jason's screen about this, then online I guess, because I'm always like look at me God works through me ha ha choke choke choke damn leave me alone guides. Then, I eventually took a Klonopin and went to sleep. I woke up, and realized something. I had a dream that was "Heart on the Loose," which was a goal point of mine that I wished so badly I was my future self, when I was younger and yonder.

No comments:

Post a Comment