Spiritual Musings on a Chemical World

Friday, June 21, 2024

Then, Beforehand

Something that happened that did not immediately get acclimated and processed as part of my life experiences at the time... Jason had some way of mashing my clit. At one point, he get a really powerful love/sex spell, that had me acting all sexualizing and beating against the mattress with all the sexual energy, no orgasm... He did that, then I had to deal with... Tainted food. Nothing was wrong. Then... The FBI caught it on camera. Jason came back, and texted me via Facebook Business page, an image of a monster that looked like it was about to slice open a victim's head, he said this was the monster who attacked, and he had been out putt-putt- golfing when I posted a video that said "STOP! JASON STOP!"

In my defense though, and I had the upper hand in this argument... You, Jason, are the only person in range of me on the spiritual plane, so I will continuously mind to the brain's abiity to fathom what was going on, and the issue wasn't the rape of my clit, it was Jason insulting me and then I repressed the memory but had that picture of the monster, which I stared at a lot, longingly or hopefully. Or maybe I was just looking at the monster's face when I was being clit mashed, and it created a vortex attachment situation.

DUN. DUN. DUN.... What happens next?

No comments:

Post a Comment