Spiritual Musings on a Chemical World

Friday, June 21, 2024

If I remember, Which I do not...

They did "sharp-shooting" spells that were easy to block. At one point they came, right after a shindig with my parent's at their house and my sister, they came and... I block Jason's spell and then grab his accomplice, "Okay your turn."

Eventually, I ran out of a reason to live though. This was July of 2022. Without love, what do you do? Just keep moving, keep walking, keep going. It was at least sort of funny, there were plenty of things to laugh about.

Hey, I remembered that the first time I broke down in tears over the Jason attack in June, I was listening to the song Fear of A Blank Planet, which was a song Jason didn't like... No he likes the song but thinks of me in a derogatory way when he listens to it. I broke down in tears, he listens to the song all wrong, but it's not about the song. The tears were not about the song, it was about the attack in general.

At one point, I was drinking liquor and planning on dying in my room of a broken heart or something, and then there was a fictitious death of Jason staged.

I was in my zone and my mom came in and bugged me about the clutter in here. Damn, how rude.

It was a joke that Jason died prior to St. Vincent's 2022 (BPB caused hospitalization). They both shot themselves one after another, and then I get moved from place to place, the ambulance, the ER, finally St. Vincent's where I can leave the room if necessary (and it is frequently necessary to move), hospital staff see me emoting and laughing and giggling flirtatiously, and say she is acting stupid. I was talking to a witch, and we were communicating, but I don't remember what was said anymore, it helped at the time.

After the Jason incident, it caused the witches involved to question there moral compass in a very serious way, to say the least of that situation. Some want to attack me because of America.

No comments:

Post a Comment