Spiritual Musings on a Chemical World

Friday, June 21, 2024

Spiritual Growth Path to Err: Repeating a Mistake to Make a Point (It's me, take it or leave it, is the point)

During the August or September months of 2022, I came to terms with the fact that Jason had bought the services of someone who fashioned something to my chest. It was supposed to show me Jason's fictitious emotions. My spirit guides revamped it so it only worked when my conscious awareness wouldn't remember it later.

When I found out he did this, I came from a point of higher awareness and I laughed. I laughed at him, a good hearty laugh. Wow, in the scheme of things... How stupid since it was woo. I wonder what kind of... Karma, well I wasn't angry, I kept worrying though what the effect was on my aura. Because part of taking it off required paying attention to the bundleness of my aura. I was worried it had an effect on my aura or my health.

So, Jason said fine, laughter? Here, I also know someone who will do supernatural work to turn off your metabolism and massively hype up your appetite, so that you will go into an uncontrollable eating frenzy and he went on about haha! Team Gastric Bypass!

Emily at the time, his wife, this made her ill. I was on the bus coming back from Chris's one day, after dealing with being at Chris's and experiencing some sort of witch effects which I dismiss as drivel in retrospect but Chris said meth and dismissed it as such, he wasn't angry but it wasn't meth (Chris Sepelak hates meth, by the way, parents)(this is the joke, said my guides).

Anyway, so Emily was doing something with her mind, at the place where Jason was talking to this spell caster or dinklehopper as we call them... To place herself over me in my mind whenever I thought of stopping for pancakes, because I was craving pancakes but if Emily was over me I wouldn't stop for pancakes. I got home, and at the food there, and there wasn't any more of that. Except to point out because of Emily, the practitioner did it to Jason instead. But may have caused me irreversible damage in the process.

Jason has a problem where he can't admit he has problems. You admit you have a problem, you point to it, and you are in the context of a God-ordained mission, got to confess to the issue and change, not repost "Mmm, potstickers, yum." To point out you are very tolerant of this trait in yourself.

Jason would cease asking questions, if he thought a question's answer might prove him wrong.

And... They told me my soul problem was I throw fits, coincidentally with standard gerbil noise enthusiasts, coincidence that I am Guardianship Extraordinaire. So don't repost statuses, just to point out you are comfortable with yourself. You have to admit you have a problem and change. What was the problem?

I don't remember.

Read, re-read, and check for more updates from UberSleuth Rachel.

Comma, Ian the Great Fagg.

No comments:

Post a Comment