Spiritual Musings on a Chemical World

Saturday, June 22, 2024

A Vortex Hot Spot For Jason's Will and Energy

The situation reached a marked heated spot when Jason came out of the bed, and bounced around the room, taunting me with lines I had to strain my ears to hear. It wasn't really him, as I knew, this was the person I had been cuddling each night through the mattress, though. I had to be drunk to withstand this torment, it was hateful and bitter. At the liquor store, the woman didn't bother to ID me and I had my ID.

This part was not that long, as it was July turning into August. If there is a part I forgot, of the heated battle, I will remember later and note. The part I wanted to explain, was how we were in some sort of lock, the witches, Jason, and I, we were in some sort of lock as I reacted with indifference to his hate, than he sent woo. "Hey, what's this? Don't go limp, don't go limp, don't go limp you empty void of a person... GOD..." Yes, Jason... I was right it was sexual wooing energy all along. He was in over his head though, still.

Each night, my wind down routine included plugging in the phone, and plugging in the computer.

Then, Jason got a supernatural knife, made use of the connection we had to try to cut my aura at the heart while I was sitting on the bed, I had to get away from the bed, but instead I drank liquor and that worked quicker. I had no resting or sitting spot, and the bed was a vortex hot spot for Jason's will and energy. He did not succeed at cutting, and I don't remember what happened at this point. I had to be wasted, and he was pulling me from a distance, than Witch C came up, fired a bunch of warning shots, and at night was in my bed comforting me through the mattress, as its a traveling spot for human souls. A place of easy entry, or easy reaching, and a window of opportunity if you like to leave the mattress at your own place. There was no place to sit or perch.

No comments:

Post a Comment