Spiritual Musings on a Chemical World

Friday, June 7, 2024

Spirit Stuff About Adulthood

Something I realized upon waking the other morning... I am grinding constantly against becoming an adult. I am an adult, with a guardianship as you know, my parents have guardianship over me, and my dad made so much money helping start up a business that we were rich at one point. Anyway, side track against going off on a tangent.

There is no magic moment I am looking forward to, which is part of the Adult Algorithms shift. I all the time tell myself, it's not so bad, other people have to work jobs they hate for most of their time... And I constantly disparage other people who work. In turn, this makes me seem lazy. I do not bother to clean up, is one thing.

So since I am always disparaging others for working boring jobs, I can't bring myself to do mundane tasks.

If you think I am lazy, I am not. I am very energetic and I'm getting my groove back on and doing my own creative workout, I just started this morning.

I don't like cleaning. I used to like cleaning.

Ooh, by the way, your scent sure "smells" good Aaron, are you going to taunt me again with another spell?

Right now my plan is to settle down with this guy Alex.

And process psychological predicaments that I have. There are plenty. Of. Weird issues/situations. That I think about all the time.

Also, it would be easier if I had the clutch of a high school community of core people. That's why I don't disparage myself for not being able to work a job, but I could. You know, Jimmy John's was a breeze. until the incident

No comments:

Post a Comment