Spiritual Musings on a Chemical World

Friday, June 21, 2024

Soul Durability: Advancement Attained

The worst part, or very tricky part that I made easy... The ridiculous knee twitch. But, I am fast-forwarding to September of 2022. When there were a couple witches watching me, as that was intense and in the end they sided with leave Rachel alone... Jason was doing love spells, where I would start wondering if I was getting married to him, but I knew I wasn't I just had marriage ingrained, I wanted to move on and this was pushing me to the extent where I was worried about mental collapse, and he kept doing it. What happened was... I got stranger, plain and simple, grew in the rare trait that this situation allows you to grow in. Later on I'm attacked by Aaron in a way that's similar, I don't have feelings for him at all, there wasn't anything special except that he witnessed stuff and I could tell things he was thinking but it's still unclear, it's in language I do not quite understand. I think it was just curiousity, but at one point it was a joke about me and psychopaths.

At one point, I was constantly shipping between Pearl House and my parent's house, because the change of environment was so crucial to remaining sane. I stared at Jason's picture while listening to Changes by Tupac (which makes me think of hatred as a concept), and listening to that song in the car still while my dad drove me back to Pearl House. I could communicate with the witches, and I said to them, okay okay maybe it's like this, and I did an image in my mind of a car being forced to drive off a road, but if you look at the image it was just a bolt of light going very fast off the road, but I said it was Jason's car and my messages forced him to... Okay, what now?

Actually, Jason was still capable of witchcraft, and did something very cruel where he forced me to poop. It was an endeavor in understanding how durable I am as a soul.

And then... Well, Aaron hired spellworkers to do emotional attachment spells that weren't "a forfeit" -Ian's terminology

I was currently growing in the right trait though, after Jason's love/sex spells. So endure it I did, and push me to the cliff of take Aaron and... Wow, I can't put it in words, like a dingy noise does not disturb or what I don't know what to say I'm sorry..

No comments:

Post a Comment