Spiritual Musings on a Chemical World

Tuesday, May 14, 2024

Well Rachel, Tell the Story of the Mythical Eminem Visitation to the FBI

Sometimes, I receive word that someone specific is at the FBI. This time it was Eminem, and I don't know anything except he was supposed to be in this day I am talking about. It was a cool spring day, I was doing great and I had a hairdresser appointment to sit through later that day. Well, I was a riot. Actually, I don't remember, except this one thing I said cooly but don't think is cool and shouldn't share. This was a challenge, but I like challenges, staying comfortable in my zone, is more important than what I say. Well, what a day... I got out of the hairdresser, I may have called him Marshall but he wasn't actually there I might just have been talking about Marshall not "Eminem." Anyway, I remember the part where I was sitting in front of my computer admiring my hair, and laughing, like full out giddee and full of glee, "Me? Slut shamed, ha! HA! That's not going to happen." You better believe it will happen clueless person. And then I got attacked by Jason, and I think this was happening maybe the entire time anyway, except it didn't cause a probably at the hair salon any struggles with muttering counter spells or manipulating bullets of energy. I lied there, I came up for air, Eminem was watching that same day I guess, I fell down on my bed and I was hit with a massive love spell to Jason. I collapsed on the bed, all drama here was legit and no faking. Well, if that really was Eminem's visit, and he had a visit according to Rachel. Spring 2022 before the showdown, was the time here.

No comments:

Post a Comment