Spiritual Musings on a Chemical World

Tuesday, May 14, 2024

The Rest, I Reckon, went down at Pearl House, down like an Upturned Smile

Jason sent the energy drain spells. The trick? I've been getting stronger dealing with horrendous energy situation but describing myself as a whirlwind of energies loses it's flavor to the Spirit Guides. Do you read good? I will help you read, Conscie...

Anyway, so Jason was doing simple easy energy drains, he would try to time it with what I was doing and see, moved to a less comfortable sending, if I cast it right when she walks outside, she will know not to but it worries me, it might cause existentialism if I'm not careful with control of my mind during the experience, which I always am.

At the start, I mean the start of our "gentle talks," Jason and I were talking like bullies. I was playing Hunger Games Themed, after all is said and done from the day, I can cuddle with you at night, like how they bond together and eventually kill the people you were playing friend games with, to point out the death in the arena wasn't about mixing up words on Facebook.

So, I was talking to Jason, in my mind, haha leave the house. Well, I have this memory, there were both hunger spells and energy draining spells, it took a lot of carefully planned endurance. I was running home, or walking home quickly, I might have been coming from church or the gym. As I walked, I was starving but it wasn't real hunger because the hunger spells mess that up. Then, Emily did a spell to try to slow me down or make me feel more feeble, and so I started throwing at Emily bad spells, as Jason started.

I'm done. Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment