Spiritual Musings on a Chemical World

Monday, May 6, 2024

Soul: Solia's Journey of Peace, Racism, and a Story

The thing that was requested that I point out... Was this really requested, Conscie wondered, this dumb piece of information? There was the racist woman on the bus that one time over on Sandy, who got infuriated over something small and said the n word and go back to Africa over and over again, and they called the police. This was an incident that happened during the eventful months of 2016, which no one wants to hear about and we wish this never happened. What's my point? I don't want to be compared to that woman. The joke about the situation, when I first got on the bus that day, I looked at her and asked Robin if he thought the was pretty, because Robin and I would compare notes relevant to potential lesbianism that never flowered. He said yeah sure, but what if I looked at her, and gurgled or something strange? Then she threw a fit and I thought of her as ugly. Then I was compared to her, in my own mind, this woman came back and was in my mind. Well, what I wanted to say...

What if the underlying reason she did this, was because even that weird white girl on the bus thinks she is black, because she vibes to music a certain way. If you are bothered by a different race of people being on the bus... This doesn't bother me in the slightest, but this woman must be bothered every day she rides the bus.

...Anyway...

Back to the Jason debacle. The last scene in the summer black magic extravaganza of summer 2022, before a delusional double suicide. I found the song by Danny Elfman, "It Only Makes Me Laugh," laughed at the marvelous coincidence, and went to bed. In my dream, I was hovering, lying down and hovering, and something was being done to my intestines. I woke up, jolted myself awake, as something was not right here. I fired off black magic in all directions, at Jason, at Emily who was awake and a part of this, and at good ole Witch C who just came along to see what I would do this time. I ran from my bed to my hall perching spot, joked and threw darts of black magic, then came back to my room and played the lullaby "Little Boy Blue." Which came up in 2016, that Subbie said "Little boy blue" and I laughed my head off at this word combination, and later I found out it was because of this perturbed lullaby I listened to as a child, and understood English sort of or subconsciously but maybe consciously as well, and Little Boy Blue and his eyes of terror, fast asleep.

The witches actually fired sleep spells at me, which did not work. Geez, you went from fast asleep to wide awake in three. Seconds. Flat.

In other news, since I have the conversation ball... Should I tell the Michael story?

Oh wait, after that... The hubbub with the witches right there, the Archangel Michael entered my body. I felt relief, and his majestic featheriness. Jason simmered, Emily sent a friend cord, and I turned my focus inward, not outwardly advertising this situation, and this was the thing that made a difference in my life and I know the Archangel Michael helped me through the end of 2022 and beginning of 2023, when he left and then came back later.

Dude, I was impressed with my ability to stay sane through out this period of time. In Boardman recently, there was some noise in my bedroom that was driving me crazy. Literally crazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment