Spiritual Musings on a Chemical World

Saturday, May 4, 2024

I Have Reason To Gloat, Though Strength and Time Are Precious

I passed a test my spirit guides had for me. It was "the ultimate test" of the entire mission. I remember how my spirit guides described it to me, at my Grandmother's house in Indiana, as a situation where you wake up and from the wake up moment, something has to be right in my mind for me to pull off the test properly.

Well, what ended up happening... That last paragraph will confuse you as to how it relates to "the test," so stop thinking about it right now!

The test was to go from this love spell from Aaron, straight to pulling back and blocking what I thought was probably psychosis black magic. Rachel Zuhl's magic worked without a hitch. No, I didn't believe this situation where Aaron wanted to do a love spell because he was going to be with me. Besides, that guy was probably fat, but I don't remember. You're not a dreamboat, Aaron. And then some.

The key to the test though, it happens suddenly where the witch is done with the (dysfunctionally placed) love spell, then I get a feeling as the black magic that I would describe as a sick dark soul predicament, though it's probably at my expense. It's a gentle manuever, as I was doing well in the morning and woke up strong, from love spell, sick pleasure maneuver, and block spells.

How dumb. Let's gloat!

No comments:

Post a Comment