Spiritual Musings on a Chemical World

Friday, August 30, 2024

Sexual Wooing Energy: A Raunchy Evil Sick Joke, Satan & God, XOXO

Is sexual wooing energy designed by Satan?

Or is it with God's permission, and he uses it to his advantage, but it spreads evil.

Sexual wooing energy, when used on a woman or Rachel specifically, makes her gungho about pleasing the subject.

Now, the part I want you to understand of my story, 2019 September, an awkward special month. I saw Jason thinking in my picture of him, I might be happier if I marry Rachel.

Then I told him.

There's something wrong with this. Reading other people. Then telling them.

Leavenworth, Washington. A roast of the host of the coast, toast? Post on, until then.

Hey, what I was going to point out was, I got lost in a fantasy when I noticed this, or it was already happened that gave me permission.

This was a private fantasy. Jason shouldn't have known about it, unless he can feel when I pull at him in the mattress. Actually, it's not if, it's to what degree, he proved to me he notices.

So, Rachel saw Jason thinking about marrying Rachel, then Rachel got caught up fantasizing... It was about living some sort of sexual dream, with the uber babe Jason who was just so fucking hot it bothered everyone... Hate, new word for you bimbo.

Rachel tried to explain it to Jason the best she could. There were never any guys who wanted me, besides a couple or a few and Matthew of course. No one, there was no lively experimentation with sex, I was never popular sexually. I didn't experience proper adolescence.

tion

As I come down from the sexual wooing energy cocoon of raw sex energy, I see that a woman being as forceful as I was about this, (which to me sounded like repeatedly saying, we could and should check out this sexual situation between us, and him not wanting to live a little and paying attention to his marriage vows.

Actually, there was a plan in case Jason changed his mind and married me. The mission would go somewhere else then.

No comments:

Post a Comment