Spiritual Musings on a Chemical World

Sunday, August 11, 2024

Miss Ethics Seeks Pleasure in the Form of Facebook Status Tirades, Whimsy Astounds

My life, I can't predict. I don't understand why I should eat every day. I eat every single day. If there are rumors that I am a pig, I have gone out to restaurants alone when that was the only activity on this shit ass plane that excited the nerve endings, granted my social handicap prevents me from feeling like I can connect with others. Also, I can't talk about things that are important to me because everything involves character and people get pissed when I talk about character, to themselves and I have to think about it because of Subbie. Other than that, damn I hate restaurants. Like, God damn. I hate even more ordering from Grubhub, but my brain requires fuel. I have to make an effort to withstanding the haughty taughty naughty gagging smells of restaurants, God they irritate me like a shitty perfume smelling like delish in your kish sandwich with fries, yuck. If I go out, it would be to a coffee shop, because coffee shops are not included with most restaurants. I hate restaurants, and if I'm a pig to you, you're actually the more pig-like one because I have freedom from food fixation, but I have to eat sometimes like everyone. In that way, I'm more human than all of you, because I have transcended the belief that food is the ultimate satisfaction. The ultimate satisfaction to me is death, wink wink nudge nudge, Aaron.

No comments:

Post a Comment